We Are Impactors is hiring a communications coordinator! Here’s how to applyAug 03, 2021
Pollution.tv is the leading creative, video, and impactor agency in the plant-based space, specializing in digital campaigns to grow brands and nonprofits by empowering content creators to change the world.
We helped Beyond Meat to debut the Beyond Burger, went to the Daytona 500 with Impossible Foods and have run hundreds of campaigns for mission-driven brands around the world.
On the NGO side, Pollution helped to lead a coalition to pass a California animal welfare ballot initiative, co-founded the dairy-free athlete nonprofit Switch4Good and played foundational roles in the launches of Veganuary (US), Million Dollar Vegan, Youth Climate Save and the undercover investigation nonprofit SEED.
Our newest project - We Are Impactors is a non-profit backed platform built to identify, promote and support the world's most impactful plant-based, environmental, and social justice content creators.
Pollution.tv is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture. We are committed to building and fostering a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All people—regardless of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, or age—are encouraged to apply for employment opportunities.
About the Communications Coordinator position
The Communications Coordinator will play an important role in supporting the campaigns, social media, and productions for various clients and influencers. They will work with the Creative Director and the Strategy & Communications Director to support various campaigns through We Are Impactors, including directly working with some incredible up-and-coming activists who are changing the world. If you're dedicated and ambitious, We Are Impactors is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Communications Coordinator
- Assist with social media, content creation, copy, and management for We Are Impactors and various clients
- Work with influencers and young activists to manage their incoming brand requests, partner engagements, and interview scheduling
- Coordinate between We Are Impactors team and clients, with a focus on project, content, and file management,
- Write a variety of different content to support communications and marketing efforts, including newsletters, website copy, and reports and press releases
- Assist communications team in developing and implementing a communications strategy designed to further company objectives
- Monitor analytics and create reports detailing the successes and failures of communications campaigns and strategies
- Respond to media inquiries and maintain relationships with various stakeholders in the media and marketing space, as well as clients
- Perform outreach to press outlets, magazines, influencers and build strategic partnerships to grow brand notoriety
Qualifications for Communications Coordinator
- 2+ years experience in a communications or marketing role
- Superior time management and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- An analytical mind and ability to think critically
- Exceptional writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven knowledge of communications and marketing/influencer relations and best practices
- Knowledge or Interest in content creation and design a plus
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter detailing why you are interested in the position along with your resume and social media samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting in the subject line where you found the job posting. Applications are due by Sept. 3
This is a part-time position with the option to become full-time (20-40 hours per week). You must be able to be available in the Los Angeles area for in-person events, but some job duties may be performed remotely.
Los Angeles local