Pollution LLC dba We Are Impactors (the “Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Any manual entry
It does not apply to information collected by:
- The Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is neither directed toward nor intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We minimize the collection of personally identifiable information to the least amount required to complete a particular transaction. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- About an individual that could reasonably be used to identify or contact that individual such as: name, e-mail address, city, state, country, passwords, username, or pictures ("personal information").
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- That is non-personally identifiable including: data about your internet connection, the identity of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), the name and version of your operating system, the name and version of your web browser, the “referring” site from which you initially arrived at our Website, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit on our Website.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners. Information you provide us through Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Google, and other 3rd party login services.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and impact scoring.
- Material submissions, positing, and comments provided by you.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (e.g., videos, photos, replies, recommendations, feedback, testimonials, questions, favorite features, feature requests, product issues, comments, social media-type postings, custom fields, etc., collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including: traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” (“DNT”) signals to a website visited by the user. This signal informs the website about the user’s DNT preferences as set in their browser.
We currently do not change our tracking practices in response to DNT settings in your web browser.
Our third party partners, such as web analytics companies and third party ad networks, may collect information about you and your online activities over time and across our Services and other online properties. These third parties may not change their tracking practices in response to DNT settings in your web browser and we do not obligate these parties to honor DNT settings. We utilize Google Analytics, and you can opt out of your usage data being included in our Google Analytics reports by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The information we collect automatically [does/may/is only statistical data and does not] include personal information. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection include:
You can learn more about online advertising cookies and your ability to opt-out of certain online advertising cookies by visiting the following websites: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices. All mobile and web browser settings are slightly different, so to manage cookies, you should refer to the relevant settings within your device or browser.
For your mobile device, you can understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies on your mobile device and how to opt-out of some of those cookies by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative's website at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choices from your mobile device. On your mobile device you may also select “Limit Ad Tracking” (on iOS devices) or “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” (on Android).
For detailed information on how to disable and delete cookies in some commonly used web browsers, please visit:
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Even if you disable cookies and tracking, keep in mind that you may still receive interest-based advertising, including from third parties with whom your information had been previously disclosed and that you may still receive advertising from third parties, though such advertising may not be based on your interests and preferences.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to automatically collect the numbers of times users visit the Website and the dates for first and most recent visit.
[We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- So you may make comments and reply.
- So you may submit videos, links, recommendations including favorites.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- So that you may agree to our use and privacy policies.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to the Website, our use and privacy policies, or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to access and participate in interactive features on the Website.
- To notify you of campaigns, events, or sponsorships
- To notify you about partnership opportunities
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other legitimate business purpose as required or permitted by law
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please you may opt out by emailing us at email@example.com.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
The time periods for which we retain information we collect depend on the purposes for which we use it. The Company will keep your information for as long as you are a registered subscriber or user of our Website or for as long as we have a business purpose to do so and, thereafter, for no longer than is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our clients, our users, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your name and email address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us an email at email@example.com asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company when you create an account with us or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. The Website does not currently offer targeted advertising. You may see embedded advertising through third-party providers such as YouTube or Instagram; however, we do not control third-party advertising.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can access, review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may request deletion of your account and personal information you provided to the Company by contacting us directly by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. Once a user account is deleted, the Company has the right to store the account offline to ensure that the account cannot be reactivated or published. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and personal information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
California Privacy Rights
This section applies only to California residents and describes the Personal Information that we collect, the sources from which we collect it, the purposes for which we use it, the limited circumstances under which we share personal information, with whom we share it and how to exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). These additional disclosures are required by the CCPA.
For this section, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is aggregated or information that cannot be reasonably linked to you.
The Personal Information the Website collects falls into the following categories established by the CCPA:
- Identifiers such as your name, username, cookies, or IP address
- Customer records information such as your name
- Characteristics such as age (gender?)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information such as information regarding a user’s interaction with our Website, including links to third-party partners.
- Geolocation data on a state-level
- Inference data collected when you score content on our site
Under the CCPA, you have the following rights:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices;
- Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected from you;
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
To exercise your “right to know” or your “right to request deletion,” please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response.
Please note that we may need to verify your identity before processing your request. In some cases, we may need to collect additional information to verify your identity, such as a government issued ID.
Under the CCPA, you may exercise these rights yourself or you may designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf.
1539 South Grande Vista Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90023